- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Malibu Beach House > Episode 12: Stone Columns and Custom Cabinets
Installing the Cantera Stone Columns
Project: Malibu Beach House, Episode 12, Part 2
A pair of cantera stone columns is added to the foyer of the Malibu project house. In addition, an innovative custom cabinet system goes into the kitchen, and Bob learns the latest in time-saving installation tips. Finally, the courtyard landscaping begins with the planting of several fully grown queen palms.
- Part 1: Designing the Kitchen
- Part 2: Installing the Cantera Stone Columns
- The Malibu beach house gets a pair of Cantera stone columns in the entry foyer. The pieces are fit together and Bob learns what to odo when they don't come together neatly.
- Part 3: Planting Palm Trees in the Courtyard
Bob Vila transforms a California beach house on stilts into an elegant Spanish-style villa, worthy of its glamorous location—Malibu. Projects include an elegant winding staircase, a state-of-the-art sprinkler system, environmentally friendly blown-in cellulose insulation, and seismic code compliance.
ALL EPISODES IN MALIBU BEACH HOUSE