- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Master Bedroom > Episode 11: Painting and Tiling
Tour of the Sherwin-Williams Paint Manufacturing Plant
Project: Master Bedroom, Episode 11, Part 2
At the Newton, MA project site, Bob shares some pointers about interior painting, before traveling to Florida for a tour of Sherwin-Williams. Back on site, an eye-catching new aggregate tile product is installed in the master bath.
- Part 1: Bathroom Floor Installation
- Part 2: Tour of the Sherwin-Williams Paint Manufacturing Plant
- Bob tours the Sherwin-Williams paint manufacturing plant in Winter Haven, FL to see how paint is made.
- Part 3: Marble and Venetian Glass Aggregate Bathroom Floor Tiles
A master bedroom suite in a compact 1930s Colonial Revival home in suburban Newton, MA, gets a makeover. Bob Vila details the process of building the foundation, from forming and cement pouring to inspection and backfilling. Also, Bob sees how the interior baseboard molding and window trim is milled to match what exists in the rest of the home.
ALL EPISODES IN MASTER BEDROOM