- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Dream Garage and Boat Storage > Episode 2: Working on the Foundation
Discussing the Poured-In Concrete Insulated Form System
Project: Dream Garage and Boat Storage, Episode 2, Part 1
Work on the garage foundation continues. Also, Bob takes a tour of an antique car museum, housed in an old Shaker-style round barn at Heritage Plantation in Sandwich, MA. Back on site, concrete is poured into the completed formwork.
- Part 1: Discussing the Poured-In Concrete Insulated Form System
- Bob meets with Lars Anderson (from Owens Corning) to discuss the Lite-Form Insulating System used in the garage's foundation. The forms are pre-assembled and tied together on site, making them very easy to work with.
- Part 2: Tour of the Automobile Collection at the Heritage Plantation
- Part 3: Pouring Concrete for the Foundation
This innovative and functional post-and-beam barn structure is designed to provide space to store, and perform work on, boats and cars. Bob Vila takes us through the story,which centers around creating a state-of-the-art, ergonomically efficient, well-lit, and safe environment.
ALL EPISODES IN DREAM GARAGE AND BOAT STORAGE
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
More From Bob Vila