- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Dream Garage and Boat Storage > Episode 8: Skylights and Metal Roofing
Installing Velux Skylights
Project: Dream Garage and Boat Storage, Episode 8, Part 1
After the Velux skylights are put in, the new metal roofing from ATAS is installed around them. The standing-seam steel shingle roofing system is coated for durability and resistance to weather. Inside the barn, drywall is applied.
- Part 1: Installing Velux Skylights
- Bob oversees the installation of a Velux skylight in a standing-seam metal-shingled roof.
- Part 2: Standing-Seam Metal-Shingled Roof Installation
- Part 3: Hanging Drywall Inside the Skylight
This innovative and functional post-and-beam barn structure is designed to provide space to store, and perform work on, boats and cars. Bob Vila takes us through the story,which centers around creating a state-of-the-art, ergonomically efficient, well-lit, and safe environment.
ALL EPISODES IN DREAM GARAGE AND BOAT STORAGE