- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Dream Garage and Boat Storage > Episode 11: Heating and Lighting
Installing Track Lighting
Project: Dream Garage and Boat Storage, Episode 11, Part 3
Now that the barn's enormous garage doors are in place, Bob shows how the motorized garage door openers from Sears are installed. Frank Ladarola finishes hooking up the hydronic heating system for the floor and locates space heaters in the boat-storage section of the barn. The attractive new interior paneling gets a coat of stain, and lighting designer Markus Earley explains the new Lightolier overhead and track lighting fixtures that will shine on the barn's interior.
- Part 1: Installing the Garage Door Opener
- Part 2: Discussing the Radiant Heat and Boiler
- Part 3: Installing Track Lighting
- Track lighting is installed in the automotive portion of the garage, and Bob reviews the bulbs, hardware, and mounting techniques used.
This innovative and functional post-and-beam barn structure is designed to provide space to store, and perform work on, boats and cars. Bob Vila takes us through the story,which centers around creating a state-of-the-art, ergonomically efficient, well-lit, and safe environment.
ALL EPISODES IN DREAM GARAGE AND BOAT STORAGE