- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cabin in the Woods > Episode 3: Framing and Chimney
Brick Plant Tour
Project: Cabin in the Woods, Episode 3, Part 2
- Part 1: Building the Staircase
- Part 2: Brick Plant Tour
- Bob takes a field trip to East Windsor Hill, CT, where the bricks for the cabin project were made. Along the way, he learns about the manufacturing process bricks go through and the various machines that are involved.
- Part 3: Count Rumford Fireplace Construction
- As the mason builds a Count Rumford fireplace, he describes the foundation built to support the hearth and the variety of bricks used throughout the fireplace.
ALL EPISODES IN CABIN IN THE WOODS