- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 7: Porch, Windows, and Shingles
Installing Cedar Shingles
Project: Victorian, Episode 7, Part 3
Construction of the front entry porch begins on the Martha's Vineyard project house. Bob and contractor Bob Ryley remark on the custom windows' features and demonstrate their installation. Up on the roof of the newly completed turret, cedar shingles are applied, even in tricky spots.
- Part 1: Building a Covered Porch
- Part 2: Installing Pella Doors and Windows
- Part 3: Installing Cedar Shingles
- Bob meets with carpenter Ron Jackson, who is installing Atlantic white cedar shingles and sidewall flashing.
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN