- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Ranch Expansion > Episode 21: Kitchen Cabinets and Countertops
Cutting the Granite Countertop
Project: Ranch Expansion, Episode 21, Part 2
Bob reviews some of the ingenious installation features of the new European kitchen cabinets. Next, a granite countertop is installed. And after a trip to Aldrich Stone for information on how the granite was custom-cut, a third excursion is made to Columbus, OH, where the playground project is nearing completion.
- Part 1: Installing European-Style Kitchen Cabinets
- Part 2: Cutting the Granite Countertop
- Bob watches as David Ingram (of Aldrich Stone) cuts a granite countertop with a cook-top cutout.
- Part 3: Playground Construction, Part 3
Bob takes on the expansion of a 35 year-old ranch house in Wayland, MA. With an eye on the budget, projects include European kitchen cabinets, a state-of-the-art closet system for the master bedroom, custom built-in bookshelves, an eye-catching fan detail on the front façade, and a private deck off the master bedroom.
ALL EPISODES IN RANCH EXPANSION
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
More From Bob Vila