- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Split-Level Ranch > Episode 2: Demolition and Remodeling
Surveying the Deck Damage
Project: Split-Level Ranch, Episode 2, Part 3
Demolition begins-- the chalet front is removed-- and scaffolding is built to extend the crew's reach. The architect begins the remodeling design using Autocad.
- Part 1: Demolition Begins
- Part 2: Remodeling on the Computer
- Part 3: Surveying the Deck Damage
- Bob and the architect survey the problem areas of the home and eventually focus on the decaying deck.
Bob Vila is in Plymouth, MA, to oversee the remodel of a worn-out, 17-year-old raised ranch with problems familiar to many homeowners. The façade is re-sided and repainted, windows are replaced, and a new entry is built. Inside, the new bath and kitchen, which are added, provide the project highlights.
ALL EPISODES IN SPLIT-LEVEL RANCH