- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Split-Level Ranch > Episode 3: Framing and Demolition
Contractor's Tour of the Interior
Project: Split-Level Ranch, Episode 3, Part 2
Bob starts the framing for a new entryway and the plumbers gut the bathroom. Also, Bob and contractor Bob Ryley go on a contractor's tour of the project house to perform a general assessment.
- Part 1: Framing the New Entryway
- Part 2: Contractor's Tour of the Interior
- Bob accompanies carpenter-contractor Bob Ryley on a "contractor's tour" of the home with the aim of assessing any needed modifications to the interior.
- Part 3: Demolition of the Bathroom
Bob Vila is in Plymouth, MA, to oversee the remodel of a worn-out, 17-year-old raised ranch with problems familiar to many homeowners. The façade is re-sided and repainted, windows are replaced, and a new entry is built. Inside, the new bath and kitchen, which are added, provide the project highlights.
ALL EPISODES IN SPLIT-LEVEL RANCH