- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Split-Level Ranch > Episode 5: Paint Prep, Attic Louver, and French Doors
Replacing the Storm Windows
Project: Split-Level Ranch, Episode 5, Part 1
The storm windows in the Plymouth project house are in need of replacement, and the newly designed bathroom needs tiles. Bob begins tiling the bathroom floor and shower, then takes a field trip to the tile factory. The bathroom is coming together nicely, especially after Bob and contractor Bob Ryley install the new one-piece acrylic vanity.
- Part 1: Replacing the Storm Windows
- Bob helps carpenter Bob Ryley replace the storm windows on the Plymouth project house, and the newly designed bathroom needs tiles.
- Part 2: Tour of the Tile Factory
- Part 3: Installing the One-Piece Vanity
Bob Vila is in Plymouth, MA, to oversee the remodel of a worn-out, 17-year-old raised ranch with problems familiar to many homeowners. The façade is re-sided and repainted, windows are replaced, and a new entry is built. Inside, the new bath and kitchen, which are added, provide the project highlights.
ALL EPISODES IN SPLIT-LEVEL RANCH