- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Split-Level Ranch > Episode 10: Wallpaper, Door, and Paneling Installation
Selecting and Hanging Wallpaper
Project: Split-Level Ranch, Episode 10, Part 1
It is time to begin the interior decorating process, so Bob receives some tips on selecting and hanging wallpaper. Contractor Bob Ryley builds a new country-style door in the shop and hangs it in the new entry. Refinishing in the basement continues with the installation of paneling.
- Part 1: Selecting and Hanging Wallpaper
- The interior decorating process has begun. Bob receives some tips on selecting and hanging wallpaper.
- Part 2: Building and Hanging the Country-Style Door
- Part 3: Installation of Paneling in the Basement
Bob Vila is in Plymouth, MA, to oversee the remodel of a worn-out, 17-year-old raised ranch with problems familiar to many homeowners. The façade is re-sided and repainted, windows are replaced, and a new entry is built. Inside, the new bath and kitchen, which are added, provide the project highlights.
ALL EPISODES IN SPLIT-LEVEL RANCH