- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 5: Paint Prep, Attic Louver, and French Doors
Installing New French Doors
Project: Cracker Cottage, Episode 5, Part 3
Bob helps prep the exterior for painting by using wood filler and by sanding down surfaces before the primary coat. Meanwhile, the landscape architect draws up plans for the cottage's yard. In addition, an attic louver is installed for ventilation and a new entryway with French doors is also put in.
- Part 1: Replacing Windows with French Doors
- Part 2: Plans and Preparations for Landscaping
- Part 3: Installing New French Doors
- Bob helps the contractors work on building and installing new French doors.
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.
ALL EPISODES IN CRACKER COTTAGE