- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 9: Swimming Pool and Drywall Ceiling
Hanging Ceiling Drywall
Project: Cracker Cottage, Episode 9, Part 2
Crewmen begin to tile the pool, decorating the walls and floor with different patterns. Next, plans for the gardening shed and carport are revealed. Inside, plaster contractors are cutting, attaching, and finishing a drywall ceiling. Last, Bob makes his second visit to the New York City sister project, where he gets an update on progress.
- Part 1: Tiling the Swimming Pool
- Part 2: Hanging Ceiling Drywall
- Bob interviews Larry Lelflar (from Bonita Drywall) as he and his team hang drywall on the ceiling, then apply the first coat of tape and compound.
- Part 3: Finishing the Drywall Ceiling
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.
ALL EPISODES IN CRACKER COTTAGE