- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 9: Swimming Pool and Drywall Ceiling
Finishing the Drywall Ceiling
Project: Cracker Cottage, Episode 9, Part 3
Crewmen begin to tile the pool, decorating the walls and floor with different patterns. Next, plans for the gardening shed and carport are revealed. Inside, plaster contractors are cutting, attaching, and finishing a drywall ceiling. Last, Bob makes his second visit to the New York City sister project, where he gets an update on progress.
- Part 1: Tiling the Swimming Pool
- Part 2: Hanging Ceiling Drywall
- Part 3: Finishing the Drywall Ceiling
- Bob tours the interior of the in-progress Naples project, discussing the installation of ceiling boards with the drywall contractor.
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.
ALL EPISODES IN CRACKER COTTAGE