- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 10: Cabinets, Ceiling Fan, and Porch Screen
Screen Porch and Ceiling Fan
Project: Cracker Cottage, Episode 10, Part 3
New cabinets, built in the workshop, are installed in the kitchen of the Naples, FL project site. Again, Bob heads to New York to visit the sister project, the renovation of a tenement building on the Lower East Side. Back at the Naples project site, the new porch is screened in, and Bob helps the electrician do the wiring for a ceiling fan.
- Part 1: Installing Kitchen Cabinet Panels
- Part 2: Reviewing an NYC Remodeling Project
- Part 3: Screen Porch and Ceiling Fan
- Bob reviews the plans to create a new screen porch with a ceiling fan at the Naples project house.
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.
ALL EPISODES IN CRACKER COTTAGE