- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 13: House Tour
Decorating the Cottage Interior
Project: Cracker Cottage, Episode 13, Part 2
Bob tours the finished cracker cottage, starting with the lawn and garden. Next, he moves onto the interior design and spends time shopping for vintage furniture to achieve a comfortable 1940s look. Finally, Bob takes a look at the finished porch and pool, and reviews the beautiful finished project with the architect.
- Part 1: Landscape Tour of the Cracker Cottage
- Part 2: Decorating the Cottage Interior
- Bob joins the interior designer for a shopping trip. The designer aims to achieve a comfortable 1940s vintage look. Bob and the designer also visit an upholstery shop where they get hold of two special chairs for the cottage.
- Part 3: Final Tour of the Porch, Swimming Pool, and Interior
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.
ALL EPISODES IN CRACKER COTTAGE