- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cape-Style Home > Episode 9: Wiring, Clapboards, and Window Trim
Reviewing the Electrical Wiring
Project: Cape-Style Home, Episode 9, Part 2
Bob goes over the electrical wiring with John Hickey, cedar clapboards are put up, and Hank Cassidy explains insulation ratings. Also, carpentry contractor Bob Ryley puts exterior trim up around the windows.
- Part 1: Putting Up Exterior Trim
- Part 2: Reviewing the Electrical Wiring
- Bob goes over the electrical wiring with John Hickey. Also, cedar clapboards are put up on the exterior.
- Part 3: Insulation Ratings
Bob Vila's first project for "Home Again" is a Cape Cod-style home in Marstons Mills, MA. Bob takes the viewer through all the steps of building a house from scratch: from architect’s plans and foundation digging to framing, cedar shingling, installing a heating system, and using artist’s paint techniques on the interior.
ALL EPISODES IN CAPE-STYLE HOME