- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cape-Style Home > Episode 11: Floor Painting and Bathroom Vanity
Exterior Paints and Stains
Project: Cape-Style Home, Episode 11, Part 2
Artisan Terry Maiche demonstrates two inexpensive ways to dress up a floor with paint: spattering and stenciling. Carpentry contractor Bob Ryley builds a bathroom vanity, and Bob talks about exterior paints and stains with painter Paul Stoliker.
- Part 1: Dressing Up the Floor with Paint
- Part 2: Exterior Paints and Stains
- Bob talks about exterior paints and stains with painter Paul Stoliker.
- Part 3: Building the Bathroom Vanity
Bob Vila's first project for "Home Again" is a Cape Cod-style home in Marstons Mills, MA. Bob takes the viewer through all the steps of building a house from scratch: from architect’s plans and foundation digging to framing, cedar shingling, installing a heating system, and using artist’s paint techniques on the interior.
ALL EPISODES IN CAPE-STYLE HOME