- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Two-Family Greystone > Episode 11: Landscaping Begins
Installing an Authentic Iron Fence
Project: Two-Family Greystone, Episode 11, Part 2
Bob goes to Chicago's South Side to tour the Salvage One architectural warehouse with Anne Steinweddel. He finds an authentic iron fence for the front yard. John Rasthenis landscapes the front garden, and general contractor Ron Gan demonstrates how to install kitchen cabinets correctly.
- Part 1: Touring Salvage One Architectural Warehouse
- Part 2: Installing an Authentic Iron Fence
- Bob finds an authentic iron fence for the front yard and watches as the welder installs it using the arc welding process. Next, Bob heads inside to join general contractor Ron Gan, who demonstrates how to install kitchen cabinets correctly.
- Part 3: Landscaping the Front Garden
Bob Vila tracks the progress of a two-family greystone in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood that is undergoing renovation. The project documents a low-budget upgrade of the building's two apartments and concludes with a decorator's tour showcasing the eye-catching results.
ALL EPISODES IN TWO-FAMILY GREYSTONE