- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian Kitchen & Bath Remodel > Episode 9: Custom Trim Work, Landscaping, and Bathroom Fixtures
Landscaping with Hedges, Trees, and Perennials
Project: Victorian Kitchen & Bath Remodel, Episode 9, Part 2
General contractor Tim Berky installs custom trim that was milled to match the Victorian home's original woodwork. The custom Pella two-over-ones in the dining room will be trimmed out to complete the oriel window, while the new pocket door, windows, and French doors will be detailed to match. Oustide, landscape designer Ruth Foster supervises the Kelly Brothers landscaping crew, as a hedge row is planted to screen the street. Inside, Tim Berky shows Bob how to avoid damaging tile when installing new fixtures.
- Part 1: Custom Trim, Windows, and Pocket Door
- Part 2: Landscaping with Hedges, Trees, and Perennials
- Landscape designer Ruth Foster joins Bob to review the landscaping plan. Foster has selected a hedge and evergreens to screen the yard from street traffic and neighbors. Closer to the deck, she has created a flowering border that will enclose the vista and bloom throughout the season.
- Part 3: Installing Fixtures in a Tiled Bath
Bob Vila undertakes the partial remodel of a historic Victorian home in Rowley, MA. The house is a classic New England gem with many partitioned rooms, plus the added appeal of a large yard with preserved wetlands beyond. From permits and approvals to the addition of a mudroom and deck, this project focuses on family space.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN KITCHEN & BATH REMODEL