- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian Kitchen & Bath Remodel > Episode 12: Final Tour
Redesigned Dining Room Tour
Project: Victorian Kitchen & Bath Remodel, Episode 12, Part 2
Homeowners Jeanne Sanviti-Masher and David Masher walk Bob through the finished Rowley Victorian. The open-plan dining, cooking, and entertaining area is practical and stylish, with a center island, Silestone counters, and an appliance wall complete with warming drawer and semi-custom Merillat cherry cabinets. The homeowners chose Pella French doors and custom Pella windows to transition from the interior to the western red cedar deck and gardens beyond. Phantom Screens allow ventilation in warm weather and roll into side panels when not in use. Smith & Noble fabric panels, Roman shades, and new hardware dress the windows, while FrontGate outdoor furnishings carry the luxury of indoors outside. Sunbrella fabrics, an all-weather teak table and chairs, synthetic wicker-look couches, and a synthetic rug make outdoor living chic and hardy. The grill station completes the outdoor room with cultured stone facing, granite tops, and a built-in Vermont Castings Signature gas grill.
- Part 1: Touring the Remodeled Interior
- Part 2: Redesigned Dining Room Tour
- Bob and the homeowners look at the newly redesigned dining room. Kara Roberts from Smith & Noble joins to review the selections made for window coverings, and Bob checks out the retractable screen doors onto the deck.
- Part 3: Expanded Outdoor Living
Bob Vila undertakes the partial remodel of a historic Victorian home in Rowley, MA. The house is a classic New England gem with many partitioned rooms, plus the added appeal of a large yard with preserved wetlands beyond. From permits and approvals to the addition of a mudroom and deck, this project focuses on family space.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN KITCHEN & BATH REMODEL