- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Bob's Shingle Style Home > Episode 21: Kitchen Installations, Planting, and Burpee Garden Tour
Installing a Soapstone Kitchen Counter
Project: Bob's Shingle Style Home, Episode 21, Part 1
In the kitchen, soapstone countertops, the kitchen sink, and a new Moen faucet get installed. Outside, planting is underway, as the landscapers plant a tree in the bluestone terrace. Bob takes us on a trip to the Burpee Seeds trial gardens in Pennsylvania.
- Part 1: Installing a Soapstone Kitchen Counter
- Bob discusses installation and care of the new kitchen soapstone countertop with Todd Allen, who has done the work. John easily installs the Moen faucet. Bob also tours the kitchen, showing the cabinetry, storage, future mudroom, and small office.
- Part 2: Touring the Burpee Trial Gardens
- Part 3: Planting a Tree in the Patio
ALL EPISODES IN BOB'S SHINGLE STYLE HOME