- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Waterfront Warehouse Rehab > Episode 3: Interior Demolition, Water Taxi Tour, and Framing With Metal Studs
Interior Sandblasting and Installing the Plywood Subfloor
Project: Waterfront Warehouse Rehab, Episode 3, Part 1
- Part 1: Interior Sandblasting and Installing the Plywood Subfloor
- Bob discusses all ongoing work with the project manager Chris Vila. The demolition work still needs to be completed, along with the clean-up, and all framing work is slated to begin.
The outside of the building will be pressure-washed, now that the interior beams, walls, and ceilings have been sandblasted. These newly exposed surfaces will become an integral part of the interior design.
Reggie Ray of Georgia-Pacific talks with Bob about the laying of the sub-floor with Southern Yellow Pine tongue-and-groove plywood.
- Part 2: New York Harbor Water Taxi Tour
- Part 3: Metal Stud Framing
ALL EPISODES IN WATERFRONT WAREHOUSE REHAB