- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Waterfront Warehouse Rehab > Episode 9: Stone Countertop Installation and Interior Trimwork
Installing Bathroom Fixtures
Project: Waterfront Warehouse Rehab, Episode 9, Part 3
Next, Bob checks on the trimwork being done in the back bedroom. Bob also looks on as the sliding closet doors and shelving are installed.
Finally, work is also underway in the bathroom, and Lenora Campos from Toto is on-site to show off the new fixtures that are part of Toto's Mercer suite.
- Part 1: Marble Kitchen Countertop Installation
- Part 2: Installing a Mahogany Windowsill
- Part 3: Installing Bathroom Fixtures
- Bob meets with Lenora Campos, from Toto USA, the largest toilet manufacturer in the world. Campos introduces Toto's new Mercer line of residential fixtures that draw from 19th-century design, while incorporating softer contemporary lines. The toilet uses only 1.6 gallons of water per flush, as required by code, but the company assures that it's truly a one-flush toilet, thanks to Toto's patented G-Max technology. Roger, the plumber, gives do-it-yourselfers a handy tip: To make sure the toilet does not rock, use plaster to attach the wax ring and toilet to the tile.
ALL EPISODES IN WATERFRONT WAREHOUSE REHAB