- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Waterfront Warehouse Rehab > Episode 11: Roof Deck and High-Tech Bathroom Features
Toto Low-Flow Toilet
Project: Waterfront Warehouse Rehab, Episode 11, Part 1
With the toilet in place, the installation of the marble sink top and Toto USA vanity is next. Also in the bathroom is a Toto USA Baldwin Suite soaking tub that's been set into a custom-built stainless steel surround.
As the bathroom takes shape, Bob heads to famed Coney Island with Borough President Marty Markowitz to get a closer look at this historic section of Brooklyn.
Back on location, Bob takes a quick look at the progress being made on the roof deck.
- Part 1: Toto Low-Flow Toilet
- Bob meets with Lenora Campos from Toto USA, a leader in water technology and the largest toilet manufacturer in the world.
Toto's latest introduction is the dual-flush Neorest 600. A tankless toilet with a built-in warm-water washing unit, the Neorest 600 has the ability to sense when only liquid waste has been deposited (at which point it uses an even further reduced 1.2 gallons flush).
The washing feature is similar in function to a bidet. The aerated, massaging water stream cleans with either a front- or rear-facing spray and a deodorizing air dryer automatically removes the water.
All the features of the toilet, including the raising and lowering of the lid, can be controlled by a handheld or wall mounted remote control.
- Part 2: Antique-Look Bathroom Sink, Soaking Tub, and Quartz Tile Installation
- Part 3: Touring Coney Island
- Part 4: Building the Roof Deck With Ipe
ALL EPISODES IN WATERFRONT WAREHOUSE REHAB