help save our 21 year marriage - is attic insulation SACRED?
I might have an alternative solution, but will need more info on what you are trying to do.
Of course, my wife suggests dumping the huz for someone who can buy you a new house … looks like my days are numbered around here.
Fluffing the insulation is GOOD for it. As it settles, insulation becomes less efficient.
Extra long runs of any wire is less efficient and a less safe.
I can't, however completly blame your old man just because he is being practical, cuz no one likes getting the dreaded fiberglass itch while working in a hot attic. Yeeeeck!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!