help save our 21 year marriage - is attic insulation SACRED?
I might have an alternative solution, but will need more info on what you are trying to do.
Of course, my wife suggests dumping the huz for someone who can buy you a new house … looks like my days are numbered around here.
Fluffing the insulation is GOOD for it. As it settles, insulation becomes less efficient.
Extra long runs of any wire is less efficient and a less safe.
I can't, however completly blame your old man just because he is being practical, cuz no one likes getting the dreaded fiberglass itch while working in a hot attic. Yeeeeck!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects