Beaver Basement Waterproof System
First check the gutters. I found that after replacing my gutters I no longer had water come into the main part of my basement. It was flowing over the old gutters and splashing over the sill into the basement.
Second check the grade, look for any low spots around where you think water is coming in. If you see any places that look washed down a bit, or you see gravel, more than likely thats where the water is getting in.
Third, take a peice of plastic and tape it down on the floor around where the water comes in and check it the next day for moisture, if you see moisture under the plastic, chances are the water is seeping in from underneath, and no matter what you do above the floor, you will always get water in until you resolve the reason for water under the slab.
If the third on is your problem you will need to hire a contractor to remove part of the slab around the perimeter of the foundation and put in a drainage system and sump pit.
Competition to Owen Corning Basement Finishing System
basement exhaust fans
Owens Corning Basement System - Paintable?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Decked Out: 12 Innovative Outdoor Living Designs
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 8 (Truly) Unexpected Storage Spots
- 12 Celebrities' Cool Pools
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Colorful Kitchens: 10 Bright & Bold Designs