I am going to replace the sliding closet doors in three rooms. The door openings are 9 feet wide by 96" tall (floor to ceiling) with three 3-foot sliders.
Since these are floor to ceiling, I don't think that bifolds are practical. Is this true? Three sets of 18" bifolds would fit if the they make them 96" tall.
I am looking for high quality doors compared to the mediocre quality that HD and ***** sells. I would like 6-panel raised panel style doors.
Does anyone know of a source for good quality doors? I have search the web and have come up woth nothing.
I just replaced my closet bifolds with stainable 6 panel pine from Reliabilt via L@#$s. $202 each and they came out beautiful.
inside condensation on aluminum frame sliding glass ...
Sliding glass doors
sliding glass doors
adjusting sliding glass doors
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight