I am going to replace the sliding closet doors in three rooms. The door openings are 9 feet wide by 96" tall (floor to ceiling) with three 3-foot sliders.
Since these are floor to ceiling, I don't think that bifolds are practical. Is this true? Three sets of 18" bifolds would fit if the they make them 96" tall.
I am looking for high quality doors compared to the mediocre quality that HD and ***** sells. I would like 6-panel raised panel style doors.
Does anyone know of a source for good quality doors? I have search the web and have come up woth nothing.
I just replaced my closet bifolds with stainable 6 panel pine from Reliabilt via L@#$s. $202 each and they came out beautiful.
inside condensation on aluminum frame sliding glass ...
Sliding glass doors
sliding glass doors
adjusting sliding glass doors
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects