Mold behind bathtub surround
I wouldn't risk a patch job when it comes to a situation involving water that's under pressure. Your problem could QUICKLY get worst!
The best you can do now is to get a couple of estimates. AT least 2. Talk to friends and neighbors for recommendations. Visit the Plumbing Aisle at the Home Center and ask the folks there if they know anyone that would do your job for side work. Tell them you can't afford a business-pro. After you get your estimate from EACH Pro, ask if there's a way you can save $$$, perhaps doing the demolition (if any). Maybe you could do the caulking, whatever. Just make sure you do your HOMEWORK to find out how to do whatever YOU do, right. Again, water under pressure is a hazard.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God BLess America!
Mold Behind Wallboard
Strange smell in home! HELP US!
Water damage to wall, does drywall need to be gutted ?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!