furnace, baseboard, or wall heater for nursery
Is the door shut on this room quite often. If it is you may want a cold air return duct in there.
Or I have heard and seen a duct booster. It hooks into electric and it's a fan, when your furnace turns on the booster turns on. It creates a suction and blows more heat into that duct. I've seen that at my local hardware.
Experts, feel free to correct my info on here.
We live in a very old farm house and the heat does not travel well to the upstairs either. As one baby's room shares the vent with the bathroom and the other shares our vent, we just blocked off the bathroom and our vents to push more heat into theirs.
We also completely sealed off their windows to keep as much heat in as possible.
LP vs OIL for furnace and hot water heater
PVC Furnace & Water Heater Exhaust
fireproof wall covering??????
Adding new and smaller ductwork to existing system t...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Amazing Homes Made from Shipping Containers
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- Natural Swimming Pools: 10 Reasons to Jump In
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Quick Tips for Tackling 10 Clutter Hot Spots
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- 5 Common Lawn Problems—and How to Fix Them