furnace, baseboard, or wall heater for nursery
Is the door shut on this room quite often. If it is you may want a cold air return duct in there.
Or I have heard and seen a duct booster. It hooks into electric and it's a fan, when your furnace turns on the booster turns on. It creates a suction and blows more heat into that duct. I've seen that at my local hardware.
Experts, feel free to correct my info on here.
We live in a very old farm house and the heat does not travel well to the upstairs either. As one baby's room shares the vent with the bathroom and the other shares our vent, we just blocked off the bathroom and our vents to push more heat into theirs.
We also completely sealed off their windows to keep as much heat in as possible.
LP vs OIL for furnace and hot water heater
PVC Furnace & Water Heater Exhaust
fireproof wall covering??????
Adding new and smaller ductwork to existing system t...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs