I have a large asphalt driveway that dips slightly toward my garage/barn. The driveway side resembles a 5 space carport (50 feet in length across the front), then a wall in the middle and on the other side of the wall are my horse stalls. When it rains the water runs down the driveway into the carport side and under the wall making very messy stalls.
The only idea I have been able to come up with is something on the ground like a speed bump across the front that would keep the water out. I've checked web sites and that's a bit cost prohibitive.
Anyone else have any ideas on how to divert this water (especially since we are suppose to get another 1-3 inches of rain this weekend)or how to build a speed bump?
I have a big problem with the water coming from the road. I repaving my driveway in July because of the problem and they put a little bump in the from of my driveway who was wonderful, now the community were I live the repave the road and cover the little bump, now I am in a trouble again can you help me to resolve the problem
water seepage in basement
New duct work flooded with rain water & wet insulation
Water coming down inside walls
Water leaking in foudation from garden?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects