Fridge keeps running, and running,etc.
If so equipped, it should be cleaned at least every year, twice a year or more if you have pets.
There is a special brush designed for cleaning refrigerator condensers which can be seen at the following link. Fridge condensers can sometimes be very difficult to get at to clean!
LINK > Condenser Cleaning Brush
The Appliance Information Site
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited May 31, 2003).]
washer does not shut off unless i pull plug model 11...
GE Profile Arctica freezing water PROBLEM!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!