We can't afford to make all of these improvements, so which of these would raise the value of our home the most?
1. New HVAC (current unit over 30 years old)
2. New roof (current roof over 20 years old)
3. New windows (currently old single pane)
4. New carport (no covered parking now)
Everything works fine, but it's all pretty old. We have a double drive way, but no garage or carport, although there is plenty of room for one. The roof has no leaks, but it is showing wear. The heating/AC works fine, but it is a big, loud, beast. Windows are also fine, but not very efficient.
Get Help from Bob Vila
- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries