Help! I want to repair my wonderful St. Charles metal kitchen cabinets and need replacement rollers for some drawers. I cannot find St. Charles cabinet company. Is it out of business? Where can I find parts for metal kitchen cabinets? Thanks for any ideas.
I am needing the runners that the drawers need to pull out from inside my cabinets. I love these cabinets and they are perfect except for 3-4 broken ball bearings. Thanks
Sorry, I have no further info on any parts for these cabinets. I needed some a while ago, but have since given my cabinets away.
Home Depot has 7/8" diameter nylon rollers made for replacing shower door rollers. They are just slightly smaller, but will work. The old rollers are "pressed" into the steel. Drill them out- easy to do since they are aluminum, then bolt the new rollers in. The hole will be bigger than the new screw, but when you tighten it down, it will be stable. They are only about $2.50 for two- get the ones with flat face.
I am looking for 4 replacement roller bearings which are covered with a black rubber washer/tire for my St. Charles cabinets from the 1980's. They measure 1 1/8" for the outside diameter. They support the half circle lazy susan type corner cupboards. The nylon rollers mentioned above would work well for the regular drawers, but not these.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects