Help! I want to repair my wonderful St. Charles metal kitchen cabinets and need replacement rollers for some drawers. I cannot find St. Charles cabinet company. Is it out of business? Where can I find parts for metal kitchen cabinets? Thanks for any ideas.
I am needing the runners that the drawers need to pull out from inside my cabinets. I love these cabinets and they are perfect except for 3-4 broken ball bearings. Thanks
Sorry, I have no further info on any parts for these cabinets. I needed some a while ago, but have since given my cabinets away.
Home Depot has 7/8" diameter nylon rollers made for replacing shower door rollers. They are just slightly smaller, but will work. The old rollers are "pressed" into the steel. Drill them out- easy to do since they are aluminum, then bolt the new rollers in. The hole will be bigger than the new screw, but when you tighten it down, it will be stable. They are only about $2.50 for two- get the ones with flat face.
I am looking for 4 replacement roller bearings which are covered with a black rubber washer/tire for my St. Charles cabinets from the 1980's. They measure 1 1/8" for the outside diameter. They support the half circle lazy susan type corner cupboards. The nylon rollers mentioned above would work well for the regular drawers, but not these.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!