Help! I want to repair my wonderful St. Charles metal kitchen cabinets and need replacement rollers for some drawers. I cannot find St. Charles cabinet company. Is it out of business? Where can I find parts for metal kitchen cabinets? Thanks for any ideas.
I am needing the runners that the drawers need to pull out from inside my cabinets. I love these cabinets and they are perfect except for 3-4 broken ball bearings. Thanks
Sorry, I have no further info on any parts for these cabinets. I needed some a while ago, but have since given my cabinets away.
Home Depot has 7/8" diameter nylon rollers made for replacing shower door rollers. They are just slightly smaller, but will work. The old rollers are "pressed" into the steel. Drill them out- easy to do since they are aluminum, then bolt the new rollers in. The hole will be bigger than the new screw, but when you tighten it down, it will be stable. They are only about $2.50 for two- get the ones with flat face.
I am looking for 4 replacement roller bearings which are covered with a black rubber washer/tire for my St. Charles cabinets from the 1980's. They measure 1 1/8" for the outside diameter. They support the half circle lazy susan type corner cupboards. The nylon rollers mentioned above would work well for the regular drawers, but not these.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!