A contractor has asked me if I would like to clean the pipes that bring the water to each on of my faucets in my house.
He said he would clean from where the water enters the house all the way to the faucet using sound technology. Sounds like a good idea to me....but then I thought about and never heard of anything like this before...is this a gimmick??? Or has anyone heard of this before???
Any help is really appreciated!!
Your water that comes from your municipality is cleaned at a water treatment plant. It sounds false what this guy is offering. I would not suggest you do it. To get him off your back, ask him if he's licensed,insured and a member of the better business bureau? Ask for references from any contractor, no matter how small a job may be.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight