A contractor has asked me if I would like to clean the pipes that bring the water to each on of my faucets in my house.
He said he would clean from where the water enters the house all the way to the faucet using sound technology. Sounds like a good idea to me....but then I thought about and never heard of anything like this before...is this a gimmick??? Or has anyone heard of this before???
Any help is really appreciated!!
Your water that comes from your municipality is cleaned at a water treatment plant. It sounds false what this guy is offering. I would not suggest you do it. To get him off your back, ask him if he's licensed,insured and a member of the better business bureau? Ask for references from any contractor, no matter how small a job may be.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects