I need a round fluted column (5-7" diam) to support one corner of a kitchen island ledge. Not much weight bearing needed since it is a narrow ledge and supported well in the back.
I cannot find short (approx 35") columns of that type. All I find is floor to ceiling architectural columns.
Any suggestions or links ?
I was thinking of routing it myself for the fluted look but I cannot find a wood cylinder of that diameter. I find plywood cylinders but not suitable for routing.
I was also thinking in usinc PVC pipe. Can that be routed? I am painting it white.
I appreciate any help.....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects