I need a round fluted column (5-7" diam) to support one corner of a kitchen island ledge. Not much weight bearing needed since it is a narrow ledge and supported well in the back.
I cannot find short (approx 35") columns of that type. All I find is floor to ceiling architectural columns.
Any suggestions or links ?
I was thinking of routing it myself for the fluted look but I cannot find a wood cylinder of that diameter. I find plywood cylinders but not suitable for routing.
I was also thinking in usinc PVC pipe. Can that be routed? I am painting it white.
I appreciate any help.....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips