uf ? 1/2 pvc conduit
in 1/2 pvc conduit?I'm going from one bedroom outlet about 15 feet to next room to a new outlet with a 7 amp a/c. It will go under ground Then through the wall .Is it safe to do this?
Is it safe? That depends on your total installation...there are lots and lots of rules regarding how deep (UF), how it enters through wood framing members, box connection.
Most cities require a permit to do this electrical work...it's the cheapest insurance you can buy...because the inspector will check the work to ensure it is done safely and to code.
Need Help w/ 1-1/2" Drain to 4" Soil Line (Bathroom ...
greenfield and flex
Adding additional outlets
what kind of wire do I need?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight