uf ? 1/2 pvc conduit
in 1/2 pvc conduit?I'm going from one bedroom outlet about 15 feet to next room to a new outlet with a 7 amp a/c. It will go under ground Then through the wall .Is it safe to do this?
Is it safe? That depends on your total installation...there are lots and lots of rules regarding how deep (UF), how it enters through wood framing members, box connection.
Most cities require a permit to do this electrical work...it's the cheapest insurance you can buy...because the inspector will check the work to ensure it is done safely and to code.
Need Help w/ 1-1/2" Drain to 4" Soil Line (Bathroom ...
greenfield and flex
Adding additional outlets
what kind of wire do I need?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love