'Our' comments are the same. 'We' have had mixed results.
Since you're already 'familiar' with what some folks have said, it's time for you to 'decide' or weight the +/- of Pergo based on how you're gonna use the room, the sub-floor, above/below grade, cost, repairability, added value, and so on. Really, if your findings are mixed, that's pretty much the way it is w/Pergo.
Personally, (which you didn't ask), I'm not a Pergo fan, no matter what the 'situation'. I'll leave it at that.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Installed Pergo floor...now closet doors dont fit!
Looking for a few boxes of Prodigy Amber Oak Pergo.
super glue on pergo floor
Need Pergo Preferred Brazilwood PR3006
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 11 Ways to Dress Up Your Dresser
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Make Your Own Bookcase: 10 DIY Designs