'Our' comments are the same. 'We' have had mixed results.
Since you're already 'familiar' with what some folks have said, it's time for you to 'decide' or weight the +/- of Pergo based on how you're gonna use the room, the sub-floor, above/below grade, cost, repairability, added value, and so on. Really, if your findings are mixed, that's pretty much the way it is w/Pergo.
Personally, (which you didn't ask), I'm not a Pergo fan, no matter what the 'situation'. I'll leave it at that.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Installed Pergo floor...now closet doors dont fit!
Looking for a few boxes of Prodigy Amber Oak Pergo.
super glue on pergo floor
Need Pergo Preferred Brazilwood PR3006
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps