Ok i recently bought a home built in 1941 it has a strange siding, I have seen this stuff before but i have no idea what it is called.
It is like a concrete or morter with small rocks inbedded in it.
This is my siding..
I need to know first what it is called.. second the best way to patch it.
And last how do you clean this stuff?? i tried a pressure washer but it blows the rocks off.
PLEASE help me! =)
I,m not sure of the name but if you go to Lowe's or ********** they could help. If you power wash use a lower speed so it won't tear it off I hope this helps a little.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Experts Pick 12 Never-Fail Colors
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 8 Paint Colors to Help Sell Your House
- Furniture Arranging 101
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Brilliant Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- Bob Vila's 10 "Must Do" Projects for July
- 15 Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 10 “Zero Dollar” Storage Hacks to Try Today
- AVOID These 5 Popular Home Improvements
- 11 Top Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 14 Ways to Make Good Use of Your Old Stuff
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes