Amazon Prime Day 2021: The Dates and Deals You Need to Know
Get ready for some serious summer savings—Prime Day 2021 will feature 2 million deals on Amazon’s hottest products.
Amazon is already known for its low prices, but the best deals of the year come on Prime Day, when the site drops prices on big-ticket items and offers unbeatable deals you won’t find anywhere else. In 2020, Prime members saved a whopping $1.4 billion during Prime Day, and with the economy kicking it into high gear, it’ll come as no surprise if shoppers take advantage of even more deals this time around. Read on to find out all of the key details about Prime Day 2021, so you’ll be ready to shop.
When is Prime Day 2021?
Prime Day 2021 will start at 12 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on Monday, June 21, and end at 11:59 PM PDT on Tuesday, June 22. If you feel like the last Prime Day just happened, you’re not imagining things. While Prime Day has traditionally taken place over the summer, it was delayed in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic and was held in October instead.
Great Deals—Starting Now
Can’t wait until June 21 to start shopping? You’re in luck. A number of products have already been discounted in the lead-up to Prime Day. Find deals on TVs, furniture, robot vacuums, kitchen items, smart home products, lawn and garden tools, and more. Here are some of the best home and lifestyle picks:
- Insignia 24-inch Smart HD 720p TV — $99 (was $169.99)
- Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Drill — $99 (was $169)
- Ecobee SmartThermostat — $199 (was $249)
- Amazon Echo Show 5 — $49.99 (was $89.99)
- Le Creuset Sauteuse Oven — $179.95 (was $299.95)
- Bissell SpinWave Hard Floor Expert Pet Robot — $299.99 (was $399.99)
Support Small Business
The past year has been challenging for small business owners, and Amazon is doing their part to give back with their Spend $10, Get $10 incentive. Between Monday, June 7, and Sunday, June 20, Prime members who spend $10 on select small business products will receive a $10 credit that can be used on Prime Day. There are over 300,000 eligible sellers to buy from in the Amazon Store, Amazon Handmade, and Amazon Launchpad.
Prime Day Tips
Get ready to get the most out of Prime Day by following these helpful tips.
- Set up notifications. Set up alerts for deals on your favorite products using Amazon’s Watch a Deal feature.
- Follow your most used brands. When you follow the brands you love, you’ll get insider info on when their products are going on sale.
- Ask Alexa. As of June 18, you can simply say, “Alexa, what are my deals?” to get early access to some of the best Prime Day discounts.
To take advantage of Prime Day deals, you have to be a Prime member. Becoming a member costs $12.99 per month or $119 for the year if you pay annually. If you’re not ready to commit to a membership, you can snag these deals by signing up for a 30-day free trial.
Shop Walmart Prime Day Deals
Shop Best Buy Prime Day Deals
Shop Target Prime Day Deals