The Best Early Black Friday Deals of 2022 on TVs, Vacuums, and More
Weeks out from Thanksgiving, retailers are already releasing some of the biggest discounts of the year.
Editor’s Note: This post is no longer being updated, but you can check out all of the latest Black Friday deals here.
If you held off on big purchases for the largest sale holiday of the year, the wait is over. While your calendar might have Black Friday marked for November 25, many retailers have launched their holiday blow-out sales early. It’s now Black Friday Month with new deals rolling out—and expiring—every day.
➤ AMAZON DEALS: Save on Generators, Appliances, TVs, and Other Tech
➤ TARGET DEALS: Up to Half-Off on Robot Vacs, Decor, and More
➤ WAYFAIR DEALS: Biggest Discounts on Design of the Year
➤ HOME DEPOT DEALS: Huge Savings on Power Tools and Furniture
Already, deals abound on everything from appliances and furniture to holiday decor and hostess gifts. See some of the best early Black Friday deals that Bob Vila editors be shopping and our favorite sales so far.
Stores With Early Black Friday Deals
- Ace Hardware: Save hundreds on power tools, fire pits, and more.
- Amazon: Up to 54 percent off of Christmas trees, garlands, and wreaths; 42 percent off of Roomba; and 31 percent off of OLED TVs. Prime members can also get 20 percent off of $50 in household essentials.
- Balsam Hill: Up to 50 percent off and free shipping for all artificial trees, wreaths, and holiday decorations. Plus, wreaths starting at $79.
- Best Buy: Save up to $400 on a Roomba, up to $800, on 70-inch TVs, half-off appliances, and more.
- Brooklinen: Save 20 percent on comforters, sheet sets, robes, and more.
- Etsy: Find hand-crafted gifts and holiday decorations at up to 20 percent off from artisans and small business owners.
- LL Flooring: Save up to 20 percent off on 200+ waterproof, vinyl plank, laminate, and hardwood flooring options in the Black Friday Sale. Plus, take 10 percent off moldings.
- Lowe’s: Don’t miss deep discounts on appliances, big tool brands like DeWalt, patio heaters, and even holiday decor. Online-only Cyber Steals are unveiled daily.
- Overstock: Find thousands of items up to 70 percent off, including artificial Christmas trees, appliances, gifts, and more—all with free shipping.
- Solo Stove: Stay warm all winter with the biggest savings of the year—up to 40 percent off of the line of smokeless fire pits. Plus, up to 30 percent off of the new Pi Fire, a pizza oven topper for fire pits.
- Target: Up to 50 percent off of giftable small appliances and smart home tech, plus 55 percent off of select Christmas decorations.
- The Home Depot: Save up to 50 percent on power tools, kitchen appliances, and furniture.
- Walmart: TVs as low as $98, Roku Streaming sticks half-off, and great deals on vacuums.
- Wayfair: Holiday decorations starting at $19.99, entertaining essentials half-off, and seating up to 60 percent off.
Best Early Black Friday Deals
- Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro at Amazon for $319.95 (Save $180)
- DeWalt 8.25-in Carbide-tipped Blade-Amp Portable Corded Table Saw at Lowe’s for $299 (Save $100)
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Corded Vacuum Cleaner on Amazon for $379 (Save $120.99)
- Ecovacs Deebot N8+ All-In-One Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Mop at Walmart for $299 (Save $350.99)
- Fire TV Stick in Full HD on Amazon for $19.99 (Save $20)
- iRobot® Roomba® j7 (7150) Wi-Fi® Connected Robot Vacuum on Amazon for $349.00 (Save $250.99)
- LG WashTower Electric Stacked Laundry Center at Lowe’s for $1,798 (Save $901)
- Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker on Amazon for $49.99 (Save $50)
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit at The Home Depot for $599 (Save $200)
- National Tree Company Carolina Pine 7.5-Foot Prelit Christmas Tree on Amazon for $299.99 (Save $320)
- Ryobi ONE+ 18V Cordless 6-Tool Combo Kit at The Home Depot for $199 (Save $100)
- Solo Stove Bonfire 2.0 for $224.99 (Save $175)
- Sony 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X80K Series on Amazon for $698 (Save $301.99)
Even More Black Friday Deals
Prices listed here are accurate as of the last update on November 23, 2022.