Why It Made the Cut: Colibri Real Estate has a user-friendly interface for its online learning platform that mixes in opportunities for instructor support, live and on-demand course options, and abundant study prep to help students prepare to take the prelicensing real estate exam.
Colibri Real Estate offers live-stream and online courses so students can choose their preferred learning option, whether that’s self-paced or instructor-led. Live, interactive exam prep sessions include instructor support and invite students to ask questions and receive instant answers. All course materials are available as printouts or digitally optimized for desktop or mobile use so students can study whenever and however it’s most convenient. The program includes extensive study aids, including exam prep materials and practice tests. It also offers training options for post-license students, such as continuing education, sales license renewal, and professional development course options.
Students will need to stay on track: They have 6 months from enrollment to finish the course.
But they can have assurance of success, as Colibri offers a “pass or don’t pay guarantee” for all but its most basic course packages. This can offer extra assurance to students that their investment in a program will pay off by passing the state’s salesperson licensing exam after completing the coursework or they can receive a refund.
- Cost for prelicensing: $129 to $449
- Additional course types: Broker prelicensing, sales license renewal, professional development
- Course expiry: 6 months after purchase
- Pass guarantee: With Exam Preparation, Exam Preparation Plus, and Ultimate Learning packages
- Live and on-demand course options
- Live, interactive exam prep sessions
- Pass guarantee available with select packages
- Physical and digital course materials provided
- Convenient mobile-friendly courses
- Relatively short 6-month course expiry