Why It Made the Cut: Colibri Real Estate has a user-friendly interface with its online learning platform that mixes in instructor support, live and on-demand course options, and abundant study prep to prepare students to take the prelicensing real estate exam.
Colibri Real Estate students can choose their preferred learning option, whether that’s self-paced with on-demand course options or greater instructor support with live courses. All course materials are available either as printouts or digitally, optimized for desktop or mobile use, so students can study whenever and however it’s most convenient to them. The program includes a high number of course offerings and study aids, including exam prep materials and practice tests. Live, interactive exam prep sessions include instructor support and invite students to ask questions and receive instant answers in real time. Colibri Real Estate also offers training options for post-license students, such as continuing education, sales license renewal, and professional development course options.
Students will need to stay on track, as they have 6 months from enrollment to complete the program. But they can have some assurance of success. Colibri offers a “pass or don’t pay guarantee” for all except its most basic course packages. This can offer extra assurance to students that their investment in the program will pay off by passing the state’s licensing exam, or they’ll receive a refund.
- Cost for prelicensing: $129 to $449
- Additional course types: Broker prelicensing, sales licenserenewal, professional development
- Course expiry: 6 months after purchase
- Pass guarantee: With Exam Preparation, Exam Preparation Plus, and Ultimate Learning packages
- Live and on-demand course options
- Live, interactive exam prep sessions
- Pass guarantee available with select packages
- Physical and digital course materials provided
- Convenient mobile-friendly courses
- Relatively short 6-month course expiry