Bob, I bought a edenpure heater from a local buisness 2 yrs ago, so I wired new outlet box(20 amp) for it, never had a problem with it and had always bragged it up! 1 week ago I came home from work at 730 am and found my house filled with smoke, after searching to find out where it was coming from I observed the outlet in which it was plugged into was completely burnt and chared up the wall, I wasvery luck that the breaker kicked otherwise my house which is built from all barnwood would have burnt to the ground.
I contackted Edenpure and for some reason they will not stand behind their warranty nor will they offer to replace the unit. I am very dissappointed that you would be a rep. for a company that will not stand behind their product.
So what I am going to do is call the local tv and radio stations and tell them my story so that someone else will not be at risk nor be harmed from this company!!
It is as they say, and advertise, safe as plugging in a coffee maker!! Thank you for giving me this oppertunity to express this.
you ar anyone can contact me if they or you have any questions.
218 428 3291
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects