Latest Discussions : Lawn & Garden


01:02PM | 04/09/04
Member Since: 04/08/04
1 lifetime posts
I saw somone using a tool on their lawn to get rid of leaves and the gravel that accumulates during the winter from the snow plows.It looks like a string trimmer with a barrel attachment that rotates clockwise.

The problem is- I don't know what it is called and I want one!!!

I thought it might be called a power rake, but the ones I found online look like lawn mowers, not string trimmers.

any idea????



09:56AM | 04/11/04
Member Since: 09/16/02
250 lifetime posts
Maybe you saw a lawn de-thatcher. How do you know it was to pick-up the gravel? Do a search of "lawn thatcher". Some of the places had dethatcher and some had de-thatcher. There is obviously no such thing as a lawn thatcher.

My local newspaper just had an 80 year old picking up the gravel with his shop vac.


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button