Latest Discussions : Windows & Doors


07:03PM | 06/29/06
Member Since: 06/28/06
1 lifetime posts

the glass on my sliding glass door broke. when i cleaned the glass i remember there being a rubber lining that was inside the frame which i stripped off so i could clean the glass. this rubber lining was in between the glass and the frame. basically it holds the glass securely inside the frame. i have a new piece of glass now but have no idea what this rubber lining is called or where i can get more of it. can someone please help?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button