Latest Discussions : Kitchen


02:57AM | 01/18/15
My kitchen faucet is broken and I can't identify it. The hose guide in the end of the spout is broken and the sprayer doesn't fit correctly and now it doesn't twist to select spray or stream. I can find no distinguishing marks on it besides A112.18.1 2.2 GPM written on the sprayer.
Img 4180

Contractor John

10:21AM | 01/20/15
Member Since: 01/04/15
56 lifetime posts
The generally is a cap covering a screw that has a logo or emblem om it which corresponds to the brand. Look carefully.
Another suggestion is to take a close up picture of the faucet and email it to support at Moen, Delta, American Standard etc asking them if it is their model.
Hope that helps
Contractor John


01:28PM | 06/26/17
Were you able to find out the brand model for your faucet? I have same faucet and sprayer has stopped working, and I need to contact the company for replacement parts. No indication of the company anywhere on the faucet or the hoses. I even contacted Delta, Moen, American std, Kohler and Pfister, and everyone denies it being their product. I bet its one of them as I remember buying a well known brand.
Any help is appreciated.


01:06PM | 08/28/18
I have the same one and I cant find anything either


08:29PM | 01/22/20
Did you happen to get the information? I have the same one same issue.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button