Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


05:36PM | 01/11/19
Member Since: 01/11/19
2 lifetime posts

Recently I have been thinking of getting a new load of gravel for the driveway, but I don't remember exactly what they are called. I need to call around to check the prices first before ordering. Just wondering if anyone could take a quick look at the attached picture and let me know what you think. Someone told me pea gravel but as far as I know, pea gravel is more rounded and not like crushed gravel like this.

Thank's again for any help.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button