Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


07:11AM | 12/27/02
Member Since: 12/26/02
1 lifetime posts
I have a 75 year old house with a pier and beam foundation. There are bunch of spots where air can be pulled into the house from beneath --I discovered this after a sewage leak. Can a do some sort of general sealing of the underside of the house or do I need to plug the holes and cracks individually?
Any particular products?

Anything I can put on the ground where the sewage leak occured?


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button